Our Yurts are fully insulated and contain a wood burning stove/cooker (with the firewood you require provided), proper double bed and all the comforts you will need for a wonderful glamping holiday. Each Yurt has its own private bathroom and you have access to the shared utility space which contains washing up facilities, a washing machine, fridge, microwave and kettle. You also have washing up facilities in your private bathroom if you do not wish to use shared facilities. We have two Yurts that sleep up to 6 people (20ft diameter) and one that sleeps up to 4 people (18ft diameter).
Prices for 2021 start from £90 per night per yurt in low season. The full price list is given below.
Price Table for 2021
|Season Dates||Weekday Nightly Rate
(Mon, Tue, Wed and Thu)
|Weekend Nightly Rate
(Fri, Sat and Sun)
(1st November to 25th March)
(26th March to 1st April,
12th April to 20th May,
3rd September to 31st October)
(2nd April to 11th April,
21st May to 2nd September)
- Prices above are per yurt (not per person).
- The minimum duration of a stay through our booking system is 2 nights in low season, 2 or 3 nights (weekend/midweek) in mid season and 3 or 4 nights (weekend/midweek) in high season, though if availability permits we may consider reduced night stays, so if you require more flexibility please contact us with your requirements.
- We have some limits on check in days this year due to our other work commitments – please see booking page on the website for details.
- Prices include all bedding and towels, an initial supply of firewood sufficient for the duration of stay (additional firewood can be purchased on request), all hot water and electricity (kitchen area includes shared kettle (for a quick brew after a long day walking), microwave, fridge and washing machine).
- For some dates there is a discount for stays of 4 or more nights – see booking options for more details
- High chairs and cots are available on request.
- Unfortunately due to the presence of other animals around the site (chickens and ducks) we are not able to accommodate dogs. We can however put you in touch with a local kennel who can look after your dog overnight allowing you freedom to walk with them during the day.
- We don't cater for Stag or Hen parties. If you are a large (4 or more) adult only group please contact us (email : email@example.com, tel : 01770 870 515) to discuss your stay prior to booking. This is a peaceful site and large groups who respect that are very welcome.
- An additional adult charge applies to each extra adult above 2 adults in a group (£12 per person per night). No additional charges apply for children.
- All our Yurts are strictly non-smoking.
For a full set of terms and conditions please go to Terms & Conditions.