Our Yurts are fully insulated and contain a wood burning stove/cooker (all the firewood you require provided), proper double bed and all the comforts you will need for a wonderful glamping holiday. Each Yurt has its own private bathroom and you have access to the shared utility space which contains washing up facilities, a washing machine/tumble dryer, fridge, microwave and kettle. We have two Yurts that sleep up to 6 people (20ft diameter) and one that sleeps up to 4 people (18ft diameter).
Prices start from £60 per night in low season. We offer a 15% discount to the nightly rate for stays of 4 nights or more. The full price list is given below.
|Season Dates||Weekday Nightly Rate
(Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu and Sun)
|Weekend Nightly Rate
(Fri and Sat)
(November to March)
(April, May, September
(June, July and August)
- The minimum duration of a stay is 2 nights. Though on occasion if availability permits we may consider single night stays. Please contact us with your requirements.
- We offer a 15% discount off the nightly rate for stays of 4 nights or more.
- Prices include all bedding and towels, an initial supply of firewood - sufficient for the duration of stay (additional firewood can be purchased on request), all hot water and electricity (kitchen area includes shared kettle (for a quick brew after a long day walking), microwave, fridge and washer/dryer).
- High chairs and cots are available on request.
- Unfortunately due to the presence of other animals around the site (chickens and ducks) we are not able to accommodate dogs. We can however put you in touch with a local kennel who can look after your dog overnight allowing you freedom to walk with them during the day.
- We don't cater for Stag or Hen parties. If you are a large (4 or more) adult only group please contact us (email : email@example.com, tel : 01770 870 515) to discuss your stay prior to booking.
- All our Yurts are strictly non-smoking.
For a full set of terms and conditions please go to Terms & Conditions.